The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we make every effort to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
2) Collection of personal data
a) The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- computer information, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this website, including the source of referrals, visit length, page views and website navigation paths;
- information, such as the email address you provide when registering on our website;
- information entered when creating a profile on our website (depending on the type of data provided during registration) - for example, name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational data and employment data;
- information, such as your name and email address, which you provide to configure the subscription to our emails, newsletter;
- information entered when using the services on our website;
- information that is generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information about everything you buy, services you use or transactions made through our website, including name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
- information published on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including username, profile photos and the content of posts placed;
- information contained in all correspondence sent to us by email or via our website, including communication content and metadata;
- any other personal data that you send to us.
b) Before you disclose to us the personal data of another person, you must obtain the consent of that person to disclose and process this personal data in accordance with these rules
3) Use of your personal data
a) Personal data sent to us via our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the purpose of:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- enabling the use of services available on our website;
- sending goods purchased through our website;
- the provision of services purchased through our website;
- sending you statements, invoices and payment reminders, and receiving payments from you;
- sending non-marketing commercial communications;
- sending the e-mail notifications you have asked for;
- sending our e-mail newsletter if you have asked for it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive the newsletter);
- sending marketing information regarding our activities or activities of carefully selected third parties, which in our opinion may interest you, by post or, if you have agreed, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing messages);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify you based on this information);
- dealing with inquiries and complaints made by you or concerning you in relation to our website;
- ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud;
- other applications.
b) If you submit personal data for publication on our site, we will publish it and use it in a different way in accordance with the license granted to us.
c) Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be customized by means of a privacy control on the website.
d) We will not transfer your personal data to third parties or any other related third parties without your express consent for direct marketing purposes.
4) Disclosure of personal data
c) We may disclose your personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with other entities to combat fraud);
- the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or consider); and
- any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may request a court or other competent authority to disclose such personal data if, in reasonable reasonable opinion, it is likely that such court or body will disclose such personal data;
5) International data transfers
b) The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
c) Personal data that you publish on our website or send for publication on our website may be available via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent other people from using or misusing such information.
d) You expressly agree to the transfer of personal data as described in section 5.
6) storage of personal data
a) In Section 6 we set out our policies and procedures regarding data retention to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
b) Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
c) Notwithstanding the other provisions of section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we consider that the documents may be relevant for any pending or future court proceedings; and
- to establish, enforce or defend our rights (including sharing information with others to counteract fraud).
7) Personal data security
a) We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, abuse or alteration of your personal information.
b) We will store all personal data that you provide on our secure servers (password protected and firewall).
c) All electronic financial transactions concluded through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
d) The User acknowledges that the transmission of information via the Internet is potentially dangerous and the security of data transmitted in this way is not guaranteed.
e) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password used to access our website; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
This policy may be periodically updated by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page sometimes to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We can notify you of changes to this policy via e-mail or the private messaging system on our website.
9) Your rights
a) The User may request access to his personal data, which is stored. To provide personal data, you must confirm your identity.
b) We can hide your personal information at your request, to the extent permitted by law.
c) You can ask us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
d) In practice, you usually either explicitly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the option to opt out of sharing your personal data for marketing purposes.
10) Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to third-party websites and detailed information about them. We have no control and we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11) Information update
Please let us know if you need to correct or update the personal information we hold.
b) The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are set out below:
we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize the computer when a user visits the site. Data from cookies allow us to improve the website's usability, analyze website usage, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve website security, personalize the website for each user, target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users;
in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies by using the available cookie replacement settings by clicking "Tools", "Internet options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from websites"; and
in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by opening the 'Customize and control' menu, clicking 'Settings',' Show advanced settings' and 'Content settings', and then selecting' Block sites from setting any data 'under the heading' Files cookie".
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your ability to use multiple websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all functions of our website.
c) You can delete cookies already stored on your computer - for example:
in Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete cookies (instructions can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
in Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies" and then clicking "Delete all files" cookie"; and
in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the 'Customize and control' menu, clicking 'Settings',' Show advanced settings' and 'Clear browser data', and then selecting 'Delete cookies and data from other sites and plugins "before clicking" Clear browsing data ".
d) Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.